Our fresh strawberry lemonade recipe is bound to be your new favorite drink. It’s great for any season, especially during the summer!
Kay loves lemonade, but when we make homemade strawberry lemonade she is soooo happy. Why? Because it’s pink! Talking about pink, it would be great a great Valentine’s Day drink recipe too!
If you’re making lemonade already you could plop in a few strawberries and then you have an easy strawberry lemonade recipe, it’s that simple!
To make your fresh strawberry lemonade you only need a few ingredients, most that you may even have on hand already. Also if you don’t want the foam on top you could easily use a nut milk bag or mesh strainer. We don’t mind the foam so we just pour it right in.
My mini chef loves running to the fridge and grabbing all the recipe ingredients. We then head to her mini chef kitchen area to get cooking. 🙂
We tend to make this in small batches during the winter, but you can easily multiply this recipe for your favorite pitcher too.
Make this delicious Fresh Strawberry Lemonade Recipe!
Fresh Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
- 8 oz water
- 2 strawberries
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar (more or less depending on how sweet you like it)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend.
- Blend until strawberries are liquefied
Helpful products from our affiliate amazon, click image to put in your cart:
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 4 fabulous bloggers, find out more about the Mini Chef Mondays Team!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Orange Pineapple Yogurt Smoothie // Finding Zest
- Fruit and Yogurt Parfait for Kids // Eating Richly
- No Bake Cashew Cookie Dough Bites // Vegging at the Shore
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites // My Mini Adventurer