This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NestleHolidayBaking #CollectiveBias
Holiday Baking Shop Party
This year instead of doing a cookie swap, I hosted a Holiday Baking Shop Party!
My favorite way to throw a cookie party is not to do a swap, but a shop! My friends and family love my baked goods, so instead of bringing it to everyone or having them bring anything I’ll just bake a bunch and they can “shop” for whatever they’d like. I provide the containers and goodies, all I request is they share with their family, if they can! 😉 It’s such a fun time of the year when everyone is celebrating the holiday. I’m the type to give, I love to give!
Every single year I make my usual holiday baked goodies. These include chocolate chip cookies, cupcakes, brownies and sugar cookies too! This year I’m going to be making a ton more with my mini chef in the kitchen. I’m hoping to make everyone’s favorite recipes! My husband loves chocolate chip cookies and I love brownies – put the two together!
Holiday chocolate chip brownie bars, yum! My mother in law loves fudge so I have to have fudge at my party as well. Hot Cocoa Fudge!
how to make homemade fudge
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups (9 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon chocolate extract
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Line square baking pan with tin foil.
- In a large sauce pan combine the sugar, milk, butter and salt.
- Bring mixture to a boil while stirring continuously.
- Boil for 5 minutes while stirring and then remove from heat.
- Add in the marshmallows, chocolate, extracts and continue to stir for another minute.
- Place fudge mixture into foil lined pan and top with 1 cup mini marshmallows.
I have been working on a delicious recipe and you’re going to love it, my guests really enjoyed! My daughter also made Christmas Tree Brownies and Peppermint Chocolate Covered Pretzels.
We found all the NESTLÉ® baking essentials at our local Walmart. I just found a super Walmart that is a further than most of my Walmart stores and it’s now my go-to! I will travel, because I love it! It’s so huge and they have a grocery section with affordable prices.
Since I love to give some much, my daughter even made a candle for each guest to take home as well. Christmas Day we celebrate the kids and they do their gifts, so we did our celebration with cookies and candles! I know some people do fresh flowers and make arrangements, so that’s why we did the candles.
Once all the guests packed up their goodies we all enjoyed some hot cocoa and baked goodies.
It’s so fun to celebrate with the people you love. I love to spoil my friends and family with goodies so this is my kind of party!