Quick easy Mandarin Orange Jello Salad Recipe. One of the quickest and tastiest jello salad recipes you’ll make! Jello Desserts are perfect for summer parties! Kid Friendly Recipe on Mini Chef Mondays, Jello salad with Vanilla pudding.
I don’t like Jell-O on it’s own and my mini chef is the same way. The only way I like Jell-O is loaded with tons of fruit! I grew up with my mom being famous for her cranberry jello mold, and I was never a fan until she made a mandarin orange jello dessert – WOW it’s my favorite, and it’s so good.
My whole family enjoys this recipe, and now my daughter not only enjoys eating but also making our Mandarin Orange Jello Salad Recipe.
Her favorite part is making the vanilla bean pudding topping since she gets to use her KitchenAid Mini Mixer.
I make a little different than my mom; we use Jell-O’s simply good line and which is free from artificial dyes.
Libbey 4-Piece Selene Glass Trifle Bowl Set, Mini, ClearWhen making we try to make at least 4 hours before serving usually, but since we used these little serving dishes it only took about 2 hours to set up! It was done rather quickly.
Typically I like to make it in a casserole dish and then serve as a bar style, but this was so much more fun for my mini chef to make. 🙂 Plus, how cute are these perfectly portioned mini dessert cups!
I saw these online and had to have them. They’re great for entertaining or for making mini desserts.
We like them because of the portion control, and of course, it’s exciting to eat out of for my daughter too! She says they are super fancy!
Kay uses these for yogurt and berries too. I have even used them for my mini no bake strawberry cheesecake recipe.
We put mandarin oranges and pineapple tidbits into our Mandarin Orange Jello Salad Recipe.
To top, we used to use cool-whip and pudding, and now we use pudding made with whipped cream and milk. The whipping cream makes it extra thick and delicious! This is great for topping onto cake too, not just for this jello salad recipe.
Mandarin Orange Jello Salad Recipe
- 1 package simply good orange jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup mandarin oranges
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 package simply good vanilla pudding
- In a bowl mix together the boiling water and orange jello.
- Once the jello is dissolved add in the cup of cold water and mix.
- Place the fruit into <g class="gr_ gr_261 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins replaceWithoutSep" id="261" data-gr-id="261">desired</g> container for jello salad.
- Pour the jello mixture over the fruit and refrigerate until solid.
- When your mandarin orange jello salad recipe is done start working on the whipped topping.
- In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer start whisking the heavy cream, milk and pudding packet until it forms a whipped cream.
- Pipe the whipped cream pudding onto the jello salad and serve.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 4 fabulous bloggers, find out more about the Mini Chef Mondays Team!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share your own recipes!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Chocolate Robot Cupcake Topper // Finding Zest
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Proscuitto Wrapped Asparagus Recipe // Eating Richly
- Waffles with Strawberry Sauce // Vegging at the Shore
- Easter “Egg” Cookies // My Mini Adventurer