This is a sponsored post with LunchBox.
Looking for a quick and easy Easter dessert recipe? Try out delicious No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake!
This No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe is SO good, so good that you’ll want to eat the entire batch yourself. It’s so simple to make and you can do an entire cheesecake or individual cheesecakes like I did! This recipe is so flexible that you could even put it into mini dessert shooters and use mini spoons. The options are endless and you could even swap out the strawberries for other fruits! Our no bake cheesecake is budget friendly since it uses only a few ingredients. My family kind of skipped dinner and ate these tonight right away.. No shame!
There’s no doubt Kraft Foods Philadelphia cream cheese (find it the cheapest at Walmart ! ) makes an incredibly rich and creamy cheesecake. However I don’t have time to bake a cheesecake and I don’t like to heat up the house with the oven during the warmer weather. That’s why we really love this No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe. I can whip it up (literally!) in less than a half hour! There’s no need to chill after it’s all made for hours and you can eat it right away. Who doesn’t want dessert right away?!
I love the fresh berries that are coming into the markets now and I got a big flat of them. Kay can eat her weight in strawberries in 3 days, no joke! That girl loves her berries! 🙂 My favorite pairing is cheesecake and strawberries, so it was really nice to recreate a recipe that is a no bake recipe over my traditional baked cheesecake version. If you want to make a baked cheesecake definitely check out our Chocolate Covered Strawberry Vanilla Bean Cheesecake! If you like our recipe we’d love for you to pin it on pinterest 🙂
- 2 - 8 oz packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese , softened
- 1/4 Cup Pure Cane Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Tahitian Vanilla
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 Cup Whipping Cream
- 6 Graham Crackers
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter , melted
- 10 Strawberries
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Cane Sugar
- In a stand mixer combine the cream cheese, (1/4) sugar, vanilla and lime juice.
- Once combined slowly mix in the whipping cream until fully mixed, then increase speed and whip for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the cheesecake filling in the freezer while your prep other ingredients.
- In a blender or food processor crumb the graham crackers, then in a small pan melt the butter.
- Combine the crumbs and melted butter in the pan while fire is still on, this way you can cook the crumbs a little and get a crunchy texture.
- Place crumb mixture into serving dishes, be sure to pat down.
- Chop up strawberries and mix with (1 teaspoon) pure can sugar (leave some whole for garnish if you'd like).
- Remove the cheesecake from the freezer and spread over the graham cracker crust, then top with strawberries and enjoy!