Mini Chef Mondays No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe – a delicious no bake oreo dessert in less than 10 minutes!
Today for Mini Chef Mondays we made our quick and easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake, pretty much the same way we make our No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe, but without the citrus and strawberries. I think it’s important to teach my daughter how to cook young and today we had a lot of fun learning how to use our KitchenAid stand mixer. Of course, I know how to use it, but it was so much fun teaching her and watching her use it all by herself (with me watching of course).
Our family loves OREO cookies so making an No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe was bound to happen. We’re glad it happened today, we had soooo much fun! We like making it an individual serving of cheesecake so we used small mason jars, but you could just put into a larger container of course.
To make this recipe you’ll only need a few ingredients and just a few minutes to make. Make it now and it’s done in 10 minutes!
Mini Chef Mondays No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe - a delicious no bake oreo dessert in less than 10 minutes!
- 2 - 8 oz packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese , softened
- 1/4 Cup Pure Cane Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Whipping Cream
- 8-10 Oreo Cookies
- Small Oreo Cookies , for garnish
- In a stand mixer combine the cream cheese, (1/4) sugar and vanilla.
- Once combined slowly mix in the whipping cream until fully mixed, then increase speed and whip for 2-3 minutes.
- Break up the Oreo cookies and mix in the stand mixer for about 20 seconds.
- Serve as desired.
- We like to put into small jars with a large Oreo on the bottom, cheesecake in the middle and a small Oreo on top.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 11 fabulous bloggers!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well. We would love it if you would share your Mini Chef posts with us each week, too! Follow along socially and join in on the fun by using our hashtag #MiniChefMondays to share creations your mini chef created in the kitchen. Additionally, if you have a kid-friendly recipe that kids can easily recreate link up! Don’t have a blog? Share the URL of your instagram photo in our linky below.
- Creamy White Chicken Chili // Momma Lew
- Cherry Brownie Parfaits // Baby Loving Mama
- Baked Taco Casserole // We’re Parents
- Berry Sorbet // Frugal Novice
- Healthy Football Appetizer Seahawks Fruit Salad // Eating Richly
- Heart Shaped Eggs with Bacon Hearts // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- I Love You Cupcake Fondue // Step Stool Chef
- Chocolate Dutch Baby // Vegging at the Shore
- Meatball Sub Cups // Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Best Cookbooks for Children // O’Boy! Organic
- Apple Sandwiches and Preschoolers Cook Cookbook Giveaway // Can’t Google Everything