Today we’re sharing a fun frozen yogurt fruit bark recipe since we love making it! Today our frozen fruit bark is all about Halloween with our Melted Witch Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bark! 🙂
My mini chef gets so excited whenever we make frozen yogurt fruit bark. It’s a delicious and refreshing treat. We use organic, wholesome ingredients and really the options are endless when making. We’ve made many different kinds and we love thinking of new ways to enjoy this frozen treat. Since it’s Halloween we wanted to do something fun and we thought what else goes better than something witchy! My mini chef picked out green and purple and we got to work. We used kiwi fruit and blueberries. Since blueberries can be a little darker we blended them with a little bit of yogurt to get that purple color we wanted.
We finished it off with some chocolate chips and popped it into the freezer. It freezes up in no time (2-4 hours) and then you’re enjoying your kid-friendly healthy dessert!
- 3 kiwi
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup yogurt
- 2 cups yogurt
- mini chocolate chips
- Blend together the 3 kiwi in a blender, set aside in a bowl.
- Blend the blueberries and ½ cup yogurt together, set aside in another bowl.
- On a large cookie sheet place down a piece of parchment paper and spread on the 2 cups of yogurt.
- Top with the blended fruit and chocolate chips.
- Freeze for 2-4 hours or until completely firm.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 8 fabulous bloggers, find out more about the Mini Chef Mondays Team!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Fluffy Pumpkin Dip // Momma Lew
- Halloween Monster Marshmallows // Finding Zest
- Caramel Apple Cider Milkshake // We’re Parents
- Easy Halloween Breakfast for Kids // Eating Richly
- Pumpkin Banana Bread // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Cold Sesame Sweet Potato Noodles // Vegging at the Shore
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Apple Oatmeal // O’Boy! Organic
- Chili Stuffed Baked Potatoes // My Mini Adventurer