Mini Chef Mondays Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake with Whipped Cream
This Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake recipe is so much fun to make and it’s a perfect holiday recipe that your kiddos or even you can enjoy! Fun Copycat Chick Fil A peppermint shake recipe
My daughter loves use the Vitamix lately and she wanted a milkshake recently so we ended up making Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake with Whipped Cream. We finally see stores carrying our favorite natural dye organic candy canes so we couldn’t resist this combo! She is such big help in the kitchen and since we started this series she really enjoys cooking even more. I love to watch her do her own thing. I really rarely give her any instruction!
We use simple ingredients that you will most likely have in your home during the holiday season. I mean who doesn’t have all of this already? 🙂
Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake with Whipped Cream
click the stars to rate this recipePrint Pin Recipe
- 1 candy cane (we love the natural food dye ones)
- 1 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/8 cup chocolate chips
- whipped cream for topping
- Blend the candy cane in your blender.
- Remove some of the candy cane crumbs for topping or grind up more.
- Place the ice cream, milk, extract and chocolate chips into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a cup and top with whipped cream, chocolate chips and crushed up candy canes!
The nutritional information is automatically calculated and can vary based ingredients and products used. If the nutrition numbers are important for you we recommend calculating them yourself.
We had so much fun making this Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake with Whipped Cream Recipe! We truly hope you enjoy!
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 11 fabulous bloggers!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well. We would love it if you would share your Mini Chef posts with us each week, too! Follow along socially and join in on the fun by using our hashtag #MiniChefMondays to share creations your mini chef created in the kitchen. Additionally, if you have a kid-friendly recipe that kids can easily recreate link up! Don’t have a blog? Share the URL of your instagram photo in our linky below.
- One Hour Bread Recipe // Momma Lew
- Homemade Berry Granola // Baby Loving Mama
- The Best Sweet Potato Pie Recipe // We’re Parents
- Cranberry, Orange, & White Chocolate Bars // Frugal Novice
- Easy French Pastries Kids Can Make // Eating Richly
- Thanksgiving Fruit and Cheese Turkey Centerpiece // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Easy Peasy Cheesy Puffs // Step Stool Chef
- Twinestrone Soup // Vegging at the Shore
- Banana Smoothies // Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Harvest Kale Salad // O’Boy! Organic
- Zwetschgenwähe: Swiss Plum Pie // Can’t Google Everything
this post contains affiliate links, that means if you make a purchase we make a small commission. thanks for your support!
This looks super yummy! I have a new blender I haven’t used yet, I think I found a reason to use it. 🙂
Never really big fan of milkshakes but this one looks interesting…