Sunday fun day with these savory hand pies! It’s game time and the guests are coming soon. DON’T PANIC! I have a fun and simple game day snack that your guests will devour in less than 5 minutes, but the good news is they only take about 15 minutes from start to finish! PIZZA HAND PIES… I KNOW! They’re so good and when I made them to taste out how they’d turn out I ate two myself. 😮
The best thing is you don’t need 20 ingredients and you can even ask your significant other to bring home all the ingredients without them getting frazzled. How awesome does that sound? You can find all the products you need at your local Kroger and stock up on Ragu so you can make these in a hurry. They have all your football needs for Game Day and all your regular groceries too! Now, if you like more sauce I like to warm up a little more of the Ragu sauce so that my guests can dip the Pizza hand pies into it too.
Get creative with these, add in sausage, ground beef, pineapple, onions, mushrooms, whatever you want! You really can’t mess them up and they come out perfect every single time. Just in case it wasn’t easy enough, we even made a video so you can really see how it’s done. Super-D-duper simple! Now go enjoy the games instead of slaving away in the kitchen!
Fun and delicious pizza hand pies! A quick and easy pizza recipe that is handheld, great appetizer for game day!
- 10 biscuits (refrigerated dough)
- 1/2 cup Ragu Sauce , Traditional
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Teaspoon Basil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 6 Pepperoni Slices
- 1 tablespoon Melted Butter
- Preheat oven to 425
- Open biscuit dough and flatten.
- Spread desired amount of Ragu sauce onto dough.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, oregano, basil and garlic.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni slices.
- Cover with another biscuit and close the edges, or leave them uncovered.
- Brush covered ones with melted butter and sprinkle on more basil, oregano and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melty and biscuits are slightly browned.