Looking for an easy recipe this weekend? You’re in luck, we’re sharing our Quick and Easy Nachos – Red, White, and Blue Nachos | 4th of July Recipe . It’s super simple and requires only a few ingredients that you probably already have in your home! I made it the other day and my family gobbled it up within minutes.
Kay loves her chippies and I’m always looking for fun ways to make her FPIES safe foods fun. I’m going to even serve this at her 2nd birthday party too! She’s having ANOTHER Mickey Minnie Mouse Birthday Party. I’ll just leave out the blue corn chips and add in some black olives on top! I can’t believe she’s going to be two, where did the time go?
There’s nothing better than having fun colors on the fourth, but we try to keep those colors natural. NO artificial colors here! We use all organic ingredients too. Celebrate with you family and stay out of the kitchen for too long with this quick and easy nacho recipe!
Red white and blue nachos
- 2 cups Blue Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup White Tortilla Chips
- 3/4 Cup Salsa
- 2 Tomatoes Chopped
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- On a plate place the blue corn chips and then the white corn chips.
- In a small bowl mix the salsa with the fresh tomatoes and place on top of the chips.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese and add a generous dollop of sour cream. Enjoy!