These Rolo Pretzels Valentine’s Day Treats are perfect for kids to make and even use as an edible Valentine’s Day gift for family and friends.
Rolo Pretzel bites are so fun to make and eat! You can use rolos or Hershey kisses. Allow the kids to get in on the fun too. The rolo candy is fun because it has a thick caramel inside. Who doesn’t love caramel? If you love that signature Hershey’s milk chocolate you’ll love them with the kisses. Plus they have so many flavors of Hershey kisses and even filled ones too!
These take less than 5 minutes to bake and get gobbled up quickly! We love making rolo pretzels for the holidays, we even make them for Christmas!
how to make rolo pretzels Valentine’s day treats
Simply place the pretzels onto a baking sheet and then top with the rolo chocolates or Hershey kisses.
Bake for 3-4 minutes and then top each chocolate with a chocolate candy.
Push the m&m candies down a little so that the chocolate holds onto them.
You can serve these up in a bowl or even give them out as Valentine’s Day Gifts! Kids will love these delicious rolo pretzel bites. They’re fun to make and of course eat, even better to share and give.
Rolo Pretzels Valentine's Day Treats
click the stars to rate this recipePrint Pin Recipe
- 30 waffle pretzels
- 30 rolo candies
- 30 m&m candies
- sprinkles optional
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with a Silpat and arrange the pretzels onto your baking sheet.
- Once you have all of the pretzels nicely placed onto your baking sheet a rolo on top of each pretzel, you can also use Hershey kisses if you like.
- Bake the pretzels with rolos in a preheated oven for 4-5 minutes, just until the rolo chocolate candy starts to melt.
- Remove the pretzels from the oven and place an m&m candy onto each pretzel and lightly press it in.
- Top with desired sprinkles or leave as is.
- Let the chocolate cool completely before enjoying.
The nutritional information is automatically calculated and can vary based ingredients and products used. If the nutrition numbers are important for you we recommend calculating them yourself.