This post has been sponsored by General Mills. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Throw a fun S’mores Ice Cream Sundae Party where everyone can make their own S’mores Ice Cream Sundae! Featuring Golden Grahams™ Treat Bars, chocolate chips, marshmallows, sprinkles, and chocolate syrup!
My husband is a huge fan of Golden Grahams and I’m a huge fan of s’mores. When we saw the Golden Grahams™ Treat Bars, we knew they were meant for us! They’re so good—filled with marshmallows, chocolate and of course, Golden Grahams!
With summer almost here, that means ice cream parties! We love throwing mini parties like this that can be thrown after school or after playtime. Nothing too complicated—easy to set up and clean up, too.
What do you need for a s’mores ice cream party?
We went to our local Walmart and purchased the following
- Golden Grahams™ Treat Bars
- Milk Chocolate Chips
- Mini Marshmallows
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Chocolate Syrup
You could also purchase chocolate syrup or make it at home. We spent about $10. If we went to an ice cream shop, it would have cost 3x that amount for 10 kids.
Why the Golden Grahams™ Treat Bars?
They’re everything you want in a s’more—more fun than just a regular graham cracker and less messy, too. On top being a great on-the-go treat, they are a perfect addition to an ice cream sundae!
The beauty of an ice cream bar is allowing kids to make it themselves. Kids (and adults, too!) love making their own ice cream sundaes. You can find yours at your local Walmart.
How to make an ice cream sundae
Scoop the desired ice cream into the cups.
Then allow the kids and guests to put on their favorite toppings—super simple and fun!
tips for throwing an ice cream party
- Try out a theme to make it more fun and exciting; today, our theme was s’mores.
- Purchase a variety of toppings, even let the kids help pick stuff out.
- Use fun cups and spoons. You can easily find reusable bowls that can be washed and used again and again.
- Set up everything and then put the ice cream out last; let the ice cream soften for about 5-7 minutes to allow you to scoop easily.
- Bring it on the go—we love packing it all up and heading to our local park. The kids love it, too! Bring the frozen and refrigerated stuff in a cooler.