This healthy Strawberry Banana Yogurt Recipe is so super simple to make. You could make it in less than 5 minutes! Great recipe for back to school!
My daughter loves the tangy flavor of plain greek yogurt, but sometimes she enjoys added fruit like our blueberry yogurt or strawberry yogurt. When we’re in a rush we love to just make maple yogurt or even this Strawberry Banana Yogurt Recipe. All of our yogurt recipes are so simple to make. If you like your yogurt a little more on the sweet side you could use vanilla yogurt or add in some honey, stevia or maple syrup along with the fruits. We prefer to have the fruit flavor the yogurt and naturally sweeten each bite.
There’s two ways you can make this, stirred in or on the bottom. My mini chef likes to see the fruit on the bottom so we keep it separate and then when it’s time to eat she really enjoys mixing it all together. This is actually something I’ve made a long time for my husband to take to work and now she’s helping me make it too! It’s such a great simple snack to put in the lunchbox for back to school.
To mash the berries and banana we use a potato smasher, which makes it super simple to get it perfectly mashed, but not completely pureed. You could also use a fork, but it’s not as easy. We do not recommend blenders as it makes it more smooth and we like it with chunks of fruit.
- 3 strawberries
- 1 banana (medium sized)
- 1 cup yogurt
- Smash the strawberries and bananas until desired textured.
- Top with yogurt and enjoy or store in the refrigerator up to 48 hours.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 8 fabulous bloggers! Read how Mini Chef Mondays started, plus how to link up!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- 3 Easy Back to School Breakfast Ideas // Momma Lew
- Homemade French Toast Sticks // Finding Zest
- Brown Sugar Banana Oatmeal Recipe // We’re Parents
- Microwave Omelette To Go Recipe // Eating Richly
- 10 Quick and Easy Back-to-School Breakfast Ideas // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches // Vegging at the Shore
- Healthy Zucchini Cookies // O’Boy! Organic
- Fresh Rice Krispies Treats Lunch Box Notes // My Mini Adventurer