DIY Chocolate Shell cupcakes filled with moist chocolate cake, creamy chocolate mousse and topped with whip cream. Perfect Trifle Cupcakes Recipe.
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 12 oz white chocolate
- 1 8 inch Chocolate Cake chopped
- 2 packs chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whipped cream
Dessert Cups: Line muffin pan with muffin cups.
- Melt chocolates separately over a double boiler. Once the chocolate is melted brush the chocolate inside the cups making sure to get the sides and bottom.
- Freeze for about 20 minutes, then you can peel the liner off.
- Easy peasy I promise 🙂
- When all the cups are separated I like to put the chocolate cups in a fresh muffin cup and place in the refrigerator.
Faux Mousse: Whip until pudding consistency and refrigerate.
- On to the whip cream 🙂
Assemble: Refer to post / visual pictures for assembly.