click the stars to rate this recipePrint Pin Recipe
Chocolate Dessert Cups:
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 12 oz white chocolate
- 1 8 inch Chocolate Cake chopped
- 2 packs chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Dessert Cups: Line muffin pan with muffin cups.
- Melt chocolates separately over a double boiler. Once the chocolate is melted brush the chocolate inside the cups making sure to get the sides and bottom.
- Freeze for about 20 minutes, then you can peel the liner off.
- Easy peasy I promise 🙂
- When all the cups are separated I like to put the chocolate cups in a fresh muffin cup and place in the refrigerator.
- Faux Mousse: Whip until pudding consistency and refrigerate.
- On to the whip cream 🙂
- Assemble: Refer to post / visual pictures for assembly.
The nutritional information is automatically calculated and can vary based ingredients and products used. If the nutrition numbers are important for you we recommend calculating them yourself.