Today on Mini Chef Monday’s we’re making an Easy Fruit Salad Recipe for Valentine’s Day!
Nothing beats homemade fruit salad! This fresh fruit salad recipe is a hit, especially around the holidays, but you can enjoy it whenever you want! Serve it on it’s own or serve it with homemade whipped cream, ganache, or you could serve this fruit salad with yogurt too!
Looking for a fun, healthy and delicious treat for Valentine’s Day? My mini chef loves healthy fruits and vegetables and she had so much fun making Easy Fruit Salad Recipe for Valentine’s Day! Filled with fresh organic produce that is colorful and nutritious. We wash and cut up all the fruit together and then even used a heart shaped cookie cutter for the watermelon, YUM!
The beauty of fruit salad is that you can use whatever fruit salad ingredients you want. This healthy fruit salad recipe can be adapted to however you’d like it with your favorite fruits!
We used these cute heart cookie cutters that you can find easily online.
Today we wanted to create something simple, but also delicious. We woke up at 5am to my husband running in the house telling us his truck was stolen and not in the driveway. We were in complete shock! I still can’t believe that someone would actually steal a car, let alone our truck.
We actually live in a populated area that is considered very safe. After talking to the police department we found out that it’s actually not unheard of for vehicles to be stolen right from their driveways. I often worry about the world we are living in, especially the one my mini chef is growing up in. I can only do my best to teach her right from wrong and most important, keep her safe!
We are so glad that we are safe, it was just a vehicle, but we still have each other. I admit to being a bit paranoid. Nothing is more upsetting than seeing my daughter’s reaction to it all. She was so upset and crying that her Beast (what we call our truck) is gone. As soon as I told her we’re doing our Mini Chef Monday post she got excited and her frown turned into a smile. She was beaming and happy again!
Easy Fruit Salad Recipe for Valentine's Day
click the stars to rate this recipePrint Pin Recipe
- 1/2 Watermelon
- 1 Apple
- 12 Strawberrie
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 1 cup Blackberries
- 1 Grapefruit , segmented and juice reserved (squeeze out what you can)
- Use your cookie cutter on your watermelon
- Chop up apples and strawberries and mix in with blackberries and the grapefruit.
- *Bonus, the grapefruit will keep the apples from turning brown.
The nutritional information is automatically calculated and can vary based ingredients and products used. If the nutrition numbers are important for you we recommend calculating them yourself.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 11 fabulous bloggers!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well. We would love it if you would share your Mini Chef posts with us each week, too! Follow along socially and join in on the fun by using our hashtag #MiniChefMondays to share creations your mini chef created in the kitchen. Additionally, if you have a kid-friendly recipe that kids can easily recreate link up! Don’t have a blog? Share the URL of your instagram photo in our linky below.
- Red Velvet Waffles // Momma Lew
- Homemade Cherry Banana Ice Cream // Baby Loving Mama
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake Overnight Oats // We’re Parents
- Chocolate & Sprinkle Coated Shortbread Cookies // Frugal Novice
- Best Lactation Cookies Recipe // Eating Richly
- Brown Bag Microwave Popcorn // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Chicken & Broccoli Quesadilla // Step Stool Chef
- Farro with Roasted Vegetables // Vegging at the Shore
- Chocolate Strawberry Puppy Chow // Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Healthy Ambrosia Salad // O’Boy! Organic
- Cinnamon Sugar Dessert Preussens // Can’t Google Everything
Rahul @ samosastreet
Sorry to hear about your truck being stolen, hope you find it soon
Thanks! We hope so too! No word yet 🙁 Thanks for stopping by.
Betty C. Shields
Clear, informative, simple. Love your post!