These white chocolate cinnamon crunch bars are a fun and easy no bake dessert for kids to make on Mini Chef Mondays using breakfast cereal, white chocolate, and marshmallows. This recipe is sponsored by Post Foods.
My mini chef LOVES white chocolate! When I was growing up my mom limited chocolate and gave us white chocolate because she said that regular chocolate made kids hyper.
Now I eat all the dark chocolate, but my kiddo begs for white chocolate. Her favorite thing to eat in the morning is cereal and she’s become obsessed with Post Pebbles thanks to her parents..oh that’s us, ha!
I grew up on Cocoa Pebbles and Fruity Pebbles too, just like my husband. Now that we have Kay we still like to bring some kid-friendly cereal into the home. We instantly loved Post Pebbles new Cinnamon Pebbles! When I saw Kay slurping up the milk it dawned on me we should definitely make some sort of recipe with them for our Mini Chef Mondays post!
When making a crunch bar I asked Kay what she wanted in it. She’s not a huge fan of marshmallow cereal treats, but she loves marshmallows. She requested marshmallows, white chocolate, and the Cinnamon Pebbles. Her last minute request was sprinkles too!
She cut into the White Chocolate Cinnamon Crunch Bars eager to try a bite. I hadn’t tried it yet, and she went ahead and tried it first. Her exact words “oh my gosh, wow! daddy is going to be so proud of us! this is the best thing ever!”
They’re everything she loves from cinnamon, marshmallows, and of course white chocolate. With the temperatures rising no bake desserts are perfect for summer parties and no bake is always a great kid friendly option. The only thing kids may need help with is melting the chocolate. We like to melt our chocolate and let it cool before letting our mini chef use it. Chocolate that is just melted can be VERY hot.
If you enjoyed our White Chocolate Cinnamon Crunch Bars be sure to pin it and share! 🙂
White Chocolate Cinnamon Crunch Bars
- 1 11oz bag of white chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 1/2 cups Post Cinnamon Pebbles Cereal
- 2 teaspoons rainbow sprinkles
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave or a double boiler. Allow to a bit cool before using.
- Pour the white chocolate into a large bowl and dump in the marshmallows and cereal.
- Mix the ingredients together and then place into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the sprinkles on top and then allow to harden in the fridge for 30 minutes before slicing.
The nutritional information is automatically calculated and can vary based ingredients and products used. If the nutrition numbers are important for you we recommend calculating them yourself.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 4 fabulous bloggers, find out more about the Mini Chef Mondays Team!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share your own recipes!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Rhubarb Banana Muffins // Finding Zest
- Healthy Breakfast Options Kids Can Make // Eating Richly
- Strawberry Honey Overnight Oats // Vegging at the Shore
- Homemade Special Diet Dog Treats // My Mini Adventurer
THE FLINTSTONES and all related characters and elements © & ™ Hanna-Barbera. (s17)