Slow cooker chocolate cake, slow cooker chocolate ganache, and slow cooker strawberries with sauce! Our Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe is sponsored by Crock-Pot® Brand. Opinions are 100% my own.
Wow your holiday guests with this Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe! Top with homemade ganache, strawberries & strawberry syrup, plus vanilla ice cream!
Find the perfect Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker for all your needs or gift giving!
Today we’re sharing this delicious and chocolatey cake for the holiday season, and this isn’t just and old fashioned chocolate cake recipe. It’s extra special because it’s made in our Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker! It’s simple to show off while entertaining with our Crock-Pot® Swing and Serve™ Slow Cooker.
We made our Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe in the larger crock, and in the smaller ones we put in our strawberries with strawberry syrup and ganache!
You guys, SLOW COOKER GANACHE!
It’s all completely homemade, and it’s all made from scratch, yes, we even make our chocolate cake recipe from scratch. No boxes here for this holiday recipe and it’s still super easy. 🙂
You don’t need to do anything, but adjust the temperatures and add in chocolate chips and cornstarch midway. We even created a video to show you how easy it is to make this from start to finish. If you don’t like strawberries you could easily do raspberries or even cherries, yum!
We had SO much fun making this recipe in our new Crock-Pot® Swing and Serve™ Slow Cooker; it’s ideal for entertaining or everyday family meals. From side dishes, full meals, and especially dessert – you can free up your counter space and set it and forget it. The bottom crock is 3.5 quarts, and the two top are 1.5 quarts.
We just love how they easily swing out of the way and then back nestle back to the compact position. There’s even a caddy in the back to put your utensils for serving. The two top crocks have a hinged lid, and the bottom has a regular removable one.
Look at this Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe that we just made even easier by using the Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker!
slow cooker ganache
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 14 ounces of dark chocolate
- Place all of the ingredients into your small crock pot.
- Place the slow cooker on low and in an hour you can reduce to warm and mix.
slow cooker strawberry sauce with strawberries:
- 3 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Mix in a 1.5 crockpot and place in the strawberries, hot water, and sugar.
- Mix and put on high heat.
- Once the strawberries are warm take some of the juice and mix with cornstarch.
- Add the cornstarch slurry to the crockpot with strawberries.
- Cook on low 30 minutes to reduce and keep warm until serving.
Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup black coffee
- 1 stick of melted butter
- *1 cup chocolate chips
- Mix together the dry ingredients and mix together the wet ingredients.
- Once both are mixed combine together and fold in chocolate chips.
- Grease the 3.5 crock and add in the mixture.
- Cook cake on high for 20 minutes and then low for 2 hours.