Make Smores in the oven! Try out our S’mores Stacks Smore Dessert Recipe on Mini Chef Mondays! They’re super easy for kids to make too. Learn how to make smores at home with your mini chef. This is a baked smores recipe so no worries about fire.
Summer is coming soon can you believe it? Here in Jersey, it feels like Spring hasn’t even started, so we’re getting toasty with some fun S’mores Stacks! I really enjoyed watching my Mini Chef Mondays mini chef make the S’mores. It’s become so fun to watch her do her thing. She can complete the recipe all by herself and doesn’t even ask for help. When we first started Mini Chef Mondays I would have to give her a bit more direction and I was a lot more hands on. Now I’m just needed for opening bags of things or cutting up the hard stuff.
I am completely shocked she didn’t just pick up the chocolate and devour it. Instead she stuck with her recipe and nibbled on whatever was left, like a true chef! Talking about the chocolate – we couldn’t find chocolate bars in the store! I’m guessing everyone is making s’mores or just like chocolate bars. 😉
What is she hiding?
It’s a marshmallow!
We let them cool down a bit before stacking and the chocolate was still perfectly melty.
How to make smores video
If you liked this Smores recipe you’ll love our Smore Marshmallows!
- 3 Graham Crackers
- 1 1/2 Chocolate Bar
- 6 Stacker Marshmallows
- Break the crackers in half and place onto baking sheet.
- Break the chocolate bar into sections to fit onto the crackers and place on crackers.
- Top with a marshmallow and then place into a broiler for 2-3 minutes, just until top is golden brown and chocolate is melty.
- Allow to slightly cool and enjoy! You can even enjoy a day later and they're still good!
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out all of our other delicious recipes and blog posts on Pinterest!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Pesto Made with Peas // Momma Lew
- Strawberry Mango Italian Ice // Baby Loving Mama
- Chicken and Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich // We’re Parents
- Whole Wheat Oatmeal Fudge Bars Recipe // Eating Richly Even When You’re Broke
- Breakfast Naan Pizza // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Slow Cooker Bean Tortellini Soup // Vegging at the Shore
- Healthy Lunches Kids Can Prepare Themselves // O’Boy! Organic
- Candy Pizza // Can’t Google Everything