Mini Chef Mondays Homemade Chocolate Nonpareils – Super fun, easy and delicious candy recipe.
this post contains affiliate links – if you make a purchase through the link we earn a commission, thanks for supporting our site!
Did you ever have those Chocolate Nonpareils at the movie theater? I love them. My mini chef shares this love and we usually get them whenever we go to a homemade candy store and we devour them soon after. We’re having so much fun making our favorites at home these days and she just loved the Nonpareils for Valentine’s Day at the store the other day. I really didn’t know what to make with them at first. Cookies, ice cream topping? Then it dawned on us while we were at the candy shop, Homemade Chocolate Nonpareils!
She is such a little chef now. She will actually tell me while we’re shopping “I need this for my recipe”. She loves to be in the kitchen and cooking just like mommy. Her favorite thing to make lately is smoothies! We make a delicious smoothie every morning and we definitely have to share one soon. As soon as I told her we were going to make Homemade Chocolate Nonpareils instead of buying them she was so excited. As you can see in the video she was taste testing the chocolate the entire time and even had to sample the nonpareils too. I don’t discourage her from tasting. Tasting to me is learning! She doesn’t just do this with sweets and dessert but also when we’re making dinner! She’ll nosh on a raw herb, veggies and more!
These Homemade Chocolate Nonpareils are so easy to make and you can make them for any holiday or occasion!
- 12 oz chocolate (dark, milk, white or semi-sweet)
- 1 cup nonpareils
- Melt chocolate over double boiler or in microwave.
- Place into a bowl.
- Pour nonpareils into pan and then drop chocolate into pan by the spoon full.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is firm or freeze if in a hurry.
- Serve and enjoy!
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 11 fabulous bloggers!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well. We would love it if you would share your Mini Chef posts with us each week, too! Follow along socially and join in on the fun by using our hashtag #MiniChefMondays to share creations your mini chef created in the kitchen. Additionally, if you have a kid-friendly recipe that kids can easily recreate link up! Don’t have a blog? Share the URL of your instagram photo in our linky below.
- Orange Creamsicle Smoothie // Momma Lew
- Chocolate Banana Sundae Bites for Valentine’s Day // Baby Loving Mama
- Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe // We’re Parents
- Carrot Cake Cookies: Sneak in Veggies for Your Kids // Frugal Novice
- Strawberry Nutella Sandwich Recipe // Eating Richly
- Jumbo Sugar Cookie for Valentine’s Day // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- The Best Darn Chili in 2nd Grade // Step Stool Chef
- Lemon Squares with Shortbread Crust // Vegging at the Shore
- Kid-Approved Meatloaf // Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Healthy Edible Snowman Food Craft // O’Boy! Organic
- Fruit Sushi // Can’t Google Everything