Make our Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops recipe for a no fuss family dinner. We hope you love this oven baked pork chops recipe as much as we do!
Some people often wonder how to cook pork chops in the oven so that they’re still flavorful and delicious. We actually love baking and broiling our pork chops, not just making grilled pork chops. Grilled is fantastic too, but there are so many great ways to cook them inside as well.
We love making recipes that are full of flavor and this baked pork chop recipe is full of flavor and crispy too. If you love fried pork chops you’ll love this crispy oven baked pork chop recipe with a breaded parmesan crust. This recipe is perfect for boneless pork chops which tend to dry out quickly when you bake them. You can also make it with bone-in pork chops.
How to Bake Pork Chops
Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a shallow dish combine the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- In another dish crack the eggs and beat until broken up.
- Place the pork chops into the eggs then into the breadcrumbs, repeat.
- Once the pork chops are coated place them onto a wire rack on a cookie sheet.
- Spray the pork chops with olive oil and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow baked boneless pork chops to cool before serving as they can be very hot!
How long to bake pork chops
How long to cook pork chops will depend on the thickness. We aim for 25-35 minutes, depending on the thickness. You always want to make sure they’re cooked to your liking by using a thermometer. The pork chop temperature should be 145 degrees Fahrenheit. I actually like to cook ours until they’re well done.
My favorite way to make pork chops is a way that the whole family will enjoy, especially the kiddo. She will eat an entire pork chop and then ask for seconds with this recipe. We like to serve it with some mashed potatoes or her favorite, white rice.
Bellemain Cooling Rack – Baking Rack , Chef Quality 12 inch x 17 inch – Tight-Grid Design, Oven Safe, Fits Half Sheet Cookie PanI use a wire rack in the oven to ensure that the pork chop doesn’t get soggy or stuck to the sheet pan. I spray it with olive oil before putting down and then once it’s down so that both sides are sprayed and get a little crispy.
Make sure if you’re going to use a wire rack that it is oven safe. Not just a cooling rack. 🙂
I have this one and it works really well. I can use it as a cooling rack as well, but it’s mainly used in my oven.
It’s also great if you’re heating up chicken nuggets and fries for the kiddos because sometimes that is easier than cooking or pulling up to a drive-thru!
If you don’t want to bake these you can definitely pan fry them, but we prefer to limit the amount of oil whenever possible. Once they’re done I finish off with a little freshly shredded parmesan, parsley, and bit of lemon juice. So delicious and you’re going to LOVE this easy pork chop recipe! 🙂
Parmesan Crusted Pork Chop Recipe
Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs Italian
- 1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese fresh/finely
- 2 large eggs
- 6 boneless pork chops
- Preheat oven to 350.In a shallow dish combine the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.In another dish crack the eggs and beat until broken up.Place the pork chops into the eggs then into the bread crumbs, repeat.Once the pork chops are coated place them onto a wire rack on a cookie sheet. Spray the pork chops with olive oil and bake for 30-35 minutes.
More pork chop recipes