Make Air Fryer Bacon for breakfast, crispy crunchy and cooked to perfection without using the oven.
You may be wondering, can you cook bacon in an air fryer? YES!! And it’s the best bacon ever. Before air fryer toaster ovens we would cook bacon in the oven, in the microwave, or even on a frying pan. It would take so long, and would mostly sit in the grease, but it was crispy, mostly. Make extra for our bacon egg salad, cheesy bacon potatoes, or breakfast egg muffins.
This gadget is a game changer for making the best crispy bacon that everyone will enjoy.
why should you make bacon in the air fryer?
Cooking bacon has never been easier! Here are the top reasons:
- Cooking time is reduced thanks to the air circulating the bacon.
- Bacon grease drips down when air frying thanks to the holes in the racks or baskets.
- CRISPY bacon without burning.
how to make air fryer bacon
Simply place strips of bacon in a single layer onto the rack or basket.
To prevent the fryer from smoking up we put a little bit of water onto the bottom pan, this will catch the bacon grease. Otherwise, the grease would hit the bottom of the pan and start to smoke.
You may need to flip 5 minutes in depending on your air fryer.
Once the bacon is fully cooked you’ll want to remove the bacon from the air fryer and place onto paper towels or whatever you use to absorb the bacon grease.
Watch us air fry bacon in this easy video.
our recommended air fryer:
We highly recommend a toaster oven air fryer over a bucket air fryer for a few reasons and our favorite is the Cuisinart air fryer
- With the toaster oven, you will also be able to use other functions and they always have more space than bucket air fryers.
- They are sleek and you won’t mind keeping it on the countertop
- You can see what’s happening inside – the Cuisinart actually has an oven light.
- More cooking space – most air fryer buckets are round and can be awkward when fitting things, whereas an oven has a nice tray that you can fit more food onto, great for families. Corn is our favorite example of this.
Make Air Fryer Bacon for breakfast, crispy crunchy and cooked to perfection without using the oven. Step by step photos and video.
- 5 strips bacon
Place the strips of bacon onto the air fryer rack.
Air fry the bacon at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes, flipping once if needed.
Once the bacon is fully cooked remove the bacon from the air fryer and place onto paper towels or whatever you use to absorb the bacon grease.