Air Fryer Pork Chops that are so juicy you’ll think they came right off the grill! The pork chop seasoning is so good you can use it on any cut of meat.
Want to make air fryer pork chops but not breaded pork chops? We’ve got the recipe for you! We tested air fryer pork boneless pork chops until we got the recipe right and we’re excited to share it with you. The trick for a moist and juicy pork chop in the air fryer is using a thick cut pork chop.
We tried thin sliced pork chops and while they were delicious and even the kiddo asked for seconds, it wasn’t as juicy as a regular thicker cut boneless pork chop.
Why thick boneless pork chops?
We want that sear on the outside of the pork. By the time the pork chop got that beautiful sear on the top and bottom the middle was a little overcooked.
What you need to make air fryer pork chops
- pork chops
- granulated garlic
- granulated onion
- celery seed
How to make air fryer pork chops
Mix together the seasonings and then sprinkle onto both sides of the pork chops.
After seasoning put the oil on the pork chops and rub it in. You could also use spray oil.
how long to cook pork chops in the air fryer?
Cook the pork chops at 350 degrees F, 5 mins per side for thin and 8 minutes per side for thick.
The pork chops are done when they reach 145° F measured in the center, this is the lowest safe point for pork chops. We go to about 155-160 for well-done pork chops.
Remember that thin pork chops cooked in the air fryer will get a little overcooked so we suggest watching them closely.
What to serve with air fryer boneless pork chops?
My family loves creamy spinach. Sautee some frozen spinach, pour in a little milk, a tab of butter, granulated onion, granulated garlic, and salt.
Air Fryer Pork Chop Recipe
to your favorite pinterest board
Air Fryer Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 teaspoons oil
- Mix together the seasonings and then sprinkle onto both sides of the pork chops.
- After seasoning put the oil on the pork chops and rub it in. You could also use spray oil. (You do not need to use all of the seasonings for smaller pork chops)
- Cook the pork chops at 350 degrees F, 5 mins per side for thin and 8 minutes per side for thick.
- The pork chops are done when they reach 145° F measured in the center, this is the lowest safe point for pork chops. Go to about 155-160 for well-done pork chops.
The nutritional information is automatically calculated and can vary based ingredients and products used. If the nutrition numbers are important for you we recommend calculating them yourself.