Air Fryer Pork Chops that are so juicy you’ll think they came right off the grill! The pork chop seasoning is so good you can use it on any cut of meat.
Want to make air fryer pork chops but not breaded pork chops? We’ve got the recipe for you! We tested air fryer pork boneless pork chops until we got the recipe right and we’re excited to share it with you. The trick for a moist and juicy pork chop in the air fryer is using a thick cut pork chop.
We tried thin sliced pork chops and while they were delicious and even the kiddo asked for seconds, it wasn’t as juicy as a regular thicker cut boneless pork chop.
- Boneless Pork Chops – The time and temperature we use is for boneless regular sized pork chops. You’ll need to adjust the temperature for bone-in.
- Sugar – Just a little sugar, if you cannot have it you can leave it out.
- Granulated Garlic – We use a coarse style garlic, not powdered.
- Granulated Onion – Again, this is coarse, not powdered which is finer and will require less.
- Parsley – We use dried but you could also use fresh.
- Celery Seed – A bit of this makes a huge difference, so good!
- Avocado Oil – This is our preferred high smoke point oil.
- Salt and Pepper
For the full ingredient amount and full instructions on how to make air fryer pork chops see the recipe card below.
Mix together the seasonings and then sprinkle onto both sides of the pork chops.
After seasoning put the oil on the pork chops and rub it in. You could also use spray oil.
Cook the pork chops at 350 degrees F, 5 mins per side for thin and 8 minutes per side for thick.
Recipe tips and variations
- Thin pork chops cook in the air fryer can overcook quickly, keep a watchful eye on them.
- Thick pork chops come out perfect in the air fryer, you could also pan fry and then finish in the air fryer if you want more color on your pork chops.
- Our pork chop seasoning is so good and great for more than just pork chops!
Storage and reheating tips
- Refrigerate: Store any leftover pork chops in an air-tight container in the refrigerator and enjoy within 3-4 days.
- Freeze: To freeze wrap them in foil and then place into a freezer safe bag or container. Freezer for up to 3-4 months.
- Reheat: To reheat pork chops you can use your oven or air fryer at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes, oven at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or microwave for 3-4 minutes.
Frequently asked questions
We prefer thick pork chops for air frying. We want that sear on the outside of the pork. By the time the pork chop got that beautiful sear on the top and bottom the middle was a little overcooked.
Cook thick pork chops at 350 degrees F, 8 mins per side. Cook thin pork chops for 5 minutes per side.
The pork chops are done when they reach 145° F measured in the center, this is the lowest safe point for pork chops. We go to about 155-160 for well-done pork chops.
Air Fryer Pork Chops
click the stars to rate this recipePrint Pin Recipe
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 teaspoons oil
- Mix together the seasonings and then sprinkle onto both sides of the pork chops.
- After seasoning put the oil on the pork chops and rub it in. You could also use spray oil. (You do not need to use all of the seasonings for smaller pork chops)
- Cook the pork chops at 350 degrees F, 5 mins per side for thin and 8 minutes per side for thick.
- The pork chops are done when they reach 145° F measured in the center, this is the lowest safe point for pork chops. Go to about 155-160 for well-done pork chops.
The nutritional information is automatically calculated and can vary based ingredients and products used. If the nutrition numbers are important for you we recommend calculating them yourself.
So nice to have you here! Did you try this recipe? ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Be sure to leave a recipe rating! Also, tag us @courtneyssweets #courtneyssweets on Instagram so we can share it!