Delicious Grilled Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Pork Caprese Salad is the perfect potluck dish at the BBQ! Make this easy grilling recipe in less than 30 minutes. Thanks to Smithfield for sponsoring this post.
Everyone loves the traditional Italian pasta salad, potato salad, and coleslaw, but what about a hearty salad to shake things up? This Pork Caprese Salad will top them all – everyone is going to dig right in. We use Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork – it’s so versatile and goes really well with the flavors of the caprese and balsamic vinaigrette.
How to make Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Pork Caprese Salad
- Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
We start off by slicing the pork tenderloin.
Once the pork tenderloin is sliced up you can start to grill it on both sides until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
Remove the pork from the grill once it reaches 145F and then allow it to rest for about 15 minutes before slicing. This allows the juices to seal into the meat instead of spilling out onto the cutting board. If you cut the meat immediately after cooking, the juices will spill out and it can often dry out.
Place the pork slices in a bowl with the mozzarella, tomatoes, and balsamic dressing of your choice. Toss to combine and garnish with fresh basil.
Serve right away or store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Where can I find Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork?
You can find it at most grocery stores – this includes ShopRite, Food Lion, Publix, Albertsons/Safeway, Save a Lot and Walmart. For more product information and recipe inspiration, visit www.Smithfield.com.
Enter to win in the Smithfield “Get Grilling America” Sweepstakes
Smithfield is helping home cooks get creative and get grilling all summer long and bring out their inner pitmaster with their “Get Grilling America” sweepstakes.
From now through September 4, 2019, visit www.SmithfieldGetGrilling.com to share how Smithfield Fresh Pork helps you become the hero of your grill for a chance to win $5,000!
In addition to entering the sweepstakes, you can check out tips and how-to videos from award-winning champion pitmasters, and play daily instant win games for a chance to win hundreds of prizes including grilling tools, cookbooks and more. For more sweepstakes information, grilling tips and recipes, click here.
Pork Caprese Salad
click the stars to rate this recipePrint Pin Recipe
- 1 Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin
- 8 oz Mozzarella Balls bocconcini
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 3 leaves Basil chiffonade
- Start by slicing the pork tenderloin.
- Once the pork tenderloin is sliced up you can start to grill it on both sides until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. About 3-5 minutes per side.
- Remove the pork from the grill once it reaches 145 degrees F and then allow it to rest for about 15 minutes before slicing. T
- Place the pork slices in a large bowl with the mozzarella, tomatoes, and balsamic dressing.
- Toss to combine and garnish with fresh basil.
- Serve right away or store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
The nutritional information is automatically calculated and can vary based ingredients and products used. If the nutrition numbers are important for you we recommend calculating them yourself.