Our Air Fryer Loaded Nachos with Black Beans will have you ready for game day. Nachos are perfect for any party where you need a delicious appetizer that everyone will love!
Who else loves loaded nachos? These Cuisinart air fryer nachos are the perfect snack for the Sunday game or just when you want some good nachos! This is a vegetarian nacho recipe, but if you swap out the sour cream and cheddar cheese for plant-based you can easily make this a vegan nacho recipe.
We use black beans instead of ground meat in this recipe. You could also use refried beans instead. Another recipe you may love is our 7 Layer Taco Dip!
WHAT’S IN AIR FRYER NACHOS?
We use tortilla chips, Mexican black beans, freshly shredded cheddar cheese, guacamole, pico de gallo, and sour cream. We also garnish with a little green onion. You could also drizzle on some taco sauce, yum!
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER NACHOS
Arrange the tortilla chips onto your air fryer rack.
Cover the chips with seasoned black beans and freshly shredded cheddar cheese.
Air fry at 425 degrees F on the top rack for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is melty.
Once the cheese is melted remove from the air fryer and top with the guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream, and green onions.
Serve after topping.
WHAT’S THE BEST CHEESE FOR NACHOS?
Our favorite is freshly shredded cheddar cheese. If you use pre-shredded it may not melt as well due to the anti-caking agents they use to keep it from sticking. You could also use nacho cheese sauce instead.
- We recommend using freshly shredded cheese to ensure nice melty cheese.
- We use a Cuisinart Air Fryer which has two levels. If you only have one just cook as is, but you may need to increase or decrease the cooking time, depending on how well your air fryer cooks.
Air Fryer Loaded Nachos with Black Beans
click the stars to rate this recipePrint Pin Recipe
- 1 can black beans
- 2 1/2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups tortilla chips
- 4 oz cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 whole green onion sliced
- Cook the beans in a pot with their liquid and taco seasoning mix, bring to a boil then reduce. Once the liquid is mostly reduced, remove from the heat as it will continue to thicken.
- Arrange the tortilla chips onto your air fryer rack.
- Cover the chips with seasoned black beans and freshly shredded cheddar cheese.
- Air fry at 425 degrees F on the top rack for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is melty.
- Once the cheese is melted remove from the air fryer and top with the guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream, and green onions.
- Serve after topping.
The nutritional information is automatically calculated and can vary based ingredients and products used. If the nutrition numbers are important for you we recommend calculating them yourself.
Leave a Reply