Super simple Deviled Egg Pasta Salad Recipe. It’s a great recipe for entertaining and it’s a must make Thanksgiving Recipe, even use leftover deviled eggs. Add this delicious recipe to your Thanksgiving Menus to wow guests.
Are you tired of the same old Thanksgiving Menus? We all love deviled eggs, but what if they could be so much more?? Whether you call it deviled egg pasta salad or deviled egg macaroni salad, it’s bound to be the hit.
My mini chef loves hard boiled eggs, and we make them regularly. She also loves pasta, so we put the two together for our deviled egg pasta salad recipe.
On Mini Chef Mondays we make sure that we share recipes that your child can recreate in the kitchen. Kids can cook this recipe all by themselves once the pasta and eggs are finished it’s their show to run.
We didn’t even really measure the ingredients too much, and it came out perfect. Sometimes it’s just about letting kids have fun in the kitchen, instead of rules and requirements, unless it’s baking. 🙂
This is a great side dish recipe for Thanksgiving that you could easily take to go or serve. For even more fun you can use leftover deviled eggs and just add a bit more of the mayo, mustard, and vinegar. You can use any noodles you like.
I let my mini chef pick what she wanted to use for this recipe and the pasta held all the bits of egg nicely. Talking about egg bits, we used our handy potato masher again. We use it for fresh guacamole too!
For sprinkling the paprika we have fun little dusting tool that is usually used to dust powdered sugar, it works perfectly for dusting seasonings. Our mini chef otherwise would just put a handful in one spot. 😉
Deviled egg macaroni salad video
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”uoU3hbxg” upload-date=”2018-05-24T14:16:19.000Z” name=”Deviled Egg Pasta Salad” description=”Super simple Deviled Egg Pasta Salad Recipe. It’s a great recipe for entertaining and it’s a must make Thanksgiving Recipe, even use leftover deviled eggs.”]ript>
Our deviled egg pasta salad recipe is a hit for the holiday
Deviled Egg Pasta Salad
click the stars to rate this recipePrint Pin Recipe 🖤 Save
- 8 oz pasta
- 8 egg , hard-boiled
- 1 stalk celery minced
- 1/8 cup white onion minced
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vinegar or pickle juice
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- paprika garnish
- chives or green onions garnish
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions and then drain the water from the pasta. Rinse the pasta with cold water in the strain and let the water drain while you prepare the eggs.
- Use a potato masher or fork to mash the hard-boiled eggs to desired chunkiness. Add the hard-boiled eggs to a large bowl.
- Add the pasta and remaining ingredients to the mashed eggs and toss to combine.
- Garnish if desired, we used paprika and chives.
The nutritional information is automatically calculated and can vary based ingredients and products used. If the nutrition numbers are important for you we recommend calculating them yourself.
I am hosting Mini Chef Mondays along with 5 fabulous bloggers, find out more about the Mini Chef Mondays Team!
Join our facebook group to find even more recipes and share recipes too!
Be sure to check out each of their Mini Chef posts as well!
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Coffee Cake // Finding Zest
- Pumpkin Shaped Sugar Cookies Without a Cookie Cutter // Eating Richly
- Semi-Homemade Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls // Giggles, Gobbles and Gulps
- Applesauce Overnight Oats // Vegging at the Shore
- Veggie Jack-o-Lantern Halloween Snacks // My Mini Adventurer