Enjoy 25 Quick and Easy Chicken Recipes that are a must make. From meal planning your weekly meals or even your workout meal plan. Family favorite recipes that please even the pickiest of eaters.
We have tried so many chicken recipes on pinterest, facebook, and even from our own creations and we’re sharing them all in one place. Skinless boneless chicken breasts are much easier to work with and can be used in a variety of ways from healthy to indulgent. Chicken wings are great for when you want to ditch the forks and knives.
creamy slow cooker chicken #2
What we love most about these quick and easy chicken recipes is that you could easily use them for meal planning and who doesn’t love leftovers?!
- Chicken Burrito Recipe – put it all in one oven safe dish and then you come back to your chicken burrito filling for dinner!
- Creamy Slow Cooker Chicken – 😮 I have no words other than, YOU MUST MAKE!
- Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms – so filling, so delicious, and so good for dinner!
- Baked Chicken Thighs – when you make this recipe you will be SOLD. it’s one of our absolute favorites and it’s so easy to make! there’s even a tasty recipe video included.
- The Best Chicken Burgers – these burgers are great on their own, but paired with the sauce and homemade coleslaw? DINNER WINNER !
- Easy Burrito Bowls – great for meal planning, full of healthy ingredients!
- Southwestern Fiesta Chicken – this is always a hit in our house. we like to serve with some fresh salsa and avocado. she has tons of pictures to walk you through the chicken recipe.
- Chicken Quesadillas – such an easy recipe to make that my mini chef shows you just how easy on Mini Chef Mondays.
- Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings – one of my most requested recipes for game day eats! Find this guest post we did over at MomDot.
- Grilled Chicken Burgers – love bacon? love avocado? you’ll love this recipe!
- One Pot Chicken Stew – filled with potatoes, carrots, and tender chunks of chicken.
- Chicken and Broccoli Stuffed Spaghetti Squash – this recipe was so good that we made it 2 nights in a row!
- Sweet Asian Drumsticks – careful.. as soon as these are done they’re grabbed up quickly!
- Easy Southwestern Chicken Soup – simple ingredients and such an easy recipe to make with kids too!
- Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken – have a picky eater? kids will love this delicious and easy chicken tender recipe. our mini chef devoured them!
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Penne – chicken and pasta baked together in a one pot meal!
- One Pot Burrito Bowl – this is a filling one pot meal, who doesn’t love cooking with just one pot?!
- Garlic and Parsley Baked Chicken Breast – if you love garlic, you’ll love this recipe. If we ever have leftovers we toss it with pasta and asparagus in a meal plan container.
- Copy Cat Chipotle Chicken and Rice Bowl – skip the lines and eat all the guacamole you want with this Chipotle copy cat recipe.
- Mayo Chicken Recipe – we made this last week and it was SO juicy and delicious. the flavor was incredible. definitely going into the weekly meal plan.
- Slow Cooker Parmigiana Sandwiches – a simple slow cooker recipe that will be so good you’ll make extra for leftover chicken recipes. we serve the leftovers on pasta too.
- Chicken Parmesan – one of our favorite family entertaining meals and it’s loaded with veggies too, served with our homemade garlic bread recipe.
- Creamy Chicken with Corn – my husband HATES cauliflower, but loves this healthier creamy recipe!
- Greek Chicken Bowls – not only great for dinner, but also meal prep!
- General Tso’s Chicken – better than take out and you can make as much or as little as you want.